Monday, November 24, 2008

RIP Phantom Planet

Phantom Planet announced today that they will be going on "indefinite hiatus" after their show at the Troubadour December 12. I really want to go to this show, but that's the day I have to close out the building for winter break and pretty much the hardest day to get off of RA duty. I saw them play for free at Bruin Plaza last year and their last album was great. They will be missed. Do yourself a favor and stream their lastest album.

In happier news: A deal for an Arrested Development movie is almost done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never cared too much about Phantom Planet. I am excited about Arrested Development though. That's awesome!

Michael said...

I have yet to be exposed to Phantom Planet. I'm going to check them out now, and if I like them, I will share your sorrows Nick :)