Anticipate: 25 Albums that Paste (and I) are looking forward to this summer.
Unecessary but Cool: A Google map of all the places mentioned in Mountain Goats songs.
Laugh: Top 20 "Shit My Dad Says" Quotes
List: Artists that are technically one-hit wonders. Examples:
- Weezer - "Beverly Hills"
- Jimi Hendrix - "All Along the Watchtower"
- Blink 182 - "All the Small Things" (my least fav. Blink song)
- White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
- Garth Brooks - "Lost in You"
More including: Ben Folds Five, Beck, Janis Joplin, Public Enemy, Iggy Pop, Rush, Norah Jones, Grateful Dead, etc...
Grill: 5 Grilling Tips from Chef de Cuisine at Wolfgang's Cut:
- Light the briquettes at least one hour before you expect to grill.
- Season meat at least one hour ahead of cooking.
- Allow the meat to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Before you start cooking, make sure that you have a gradient of heat, Start cooking the food that will take the longest first, Start cooking your meat on high heat first
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 10 minutes after you pull it off of the grill
The Curse Of NBA Jam